Separate submissions required for Validation vs Test phases?

Dear Admin team,
I want to make sure I correctly understand the rules.
On the day when test submission opens, will my submissions be scored and reported back to me immediately?

Let’s say I have 3 different models, and hence submitted 3 different CSV’s during the validation phase, now during TEST phase, will I be able to view BOTH the validation and test scores of my models’ side by side?

Many thanks,

Hi @shlomo,

The Final Test submission period is currently open now. That is, you should download the Final Test now, create your results (as soon as your algorithm is ready), and submit them. You will not receive any sort of score after submitting, except a confirmation that the format of your submission was parsed correctly (or error feedback if not).

The final day to submit Final Test results is July 27th, 2018, so be sure to submit before then. If you have multiple models / approaches, you need to separately submit all of them prior to this deadline.

On July 29th, 2018 (or shortly thereafter) the score of your Final Test submission will be displayed publicly, to you and everyone else.

Note, the Validation phase is totally separate from the Final Test phase. Submissions to the Validation phase do not qualify you for prizes, scoring, or anything else. You must independantly submit to the Final Test phase. The Validation phase is purely a troubleshooting tool to help verify the formatting and general sanity of your submissions; accordingly, scores are displayed privately to you after Validation submissions.