Get the Test CSV

Hello,

would it be possible to get the csv file for the test dataset since the challenge has already finished?

greetings

Dear Simon,

The ground truth for the test dataset will remain private since the challenge will most probably be reopened in a live nature (similar to the Live Challenge from 2018).

BR,

Marc Combalia

Dear Marc Combalia

Is it still the case that the ground truth for the test dataset (ISIC 2019) remain private?
If not, I would be really interested in there I could access the ground truth data.

Regards,
Selma Meyer

Dear Selma,

Thanks for your question. It is not now in our plans to liberate the ground truth data of the ISIC Challenge 2019 since it would defeat the purpose of the Live Challenge.

If you want to obtain feedback from your predictions, you can use the live leaderboard: ISIC Challenge

Best Regards,

Hello Combalia

Would this ground truth for the test dataset is available now? As you said before, it need to remain private during the Live Challenge, so I want to know when this challenge may finish and when the test dataset could be avaliable.

Thanks for your question. It is not now in our plans to liberate the ground truth data of the ISIC Challenge 2019 since it would defeat the purpose of the Live Challenge.

If you want to obtain feedback from your predictions, you can use the live leaderboard: https://challenge2019.isic-archive.com/live-leaderboard.html

Best Regards,